In the Bunny Kingdom, magic spells are often used to protect the land and its inhabitants. One popular spell is the “Protection Charm”. The recipe and instructions for this spell are as follows:
- 1 tablespoon of rose petals
- 1 tablespoon of lavender flowers
- 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers
- 1 tablespoon of mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon of dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of dried sage
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Use a mortar and pestle or a spice grinder to grind the ingredients into a fine powder.
- Sprinkle the powder over the area that you wish to protect, and recite the following incantation:
“By the power of the earth, the sky, and the sea,
I call upon the forces of magic to protect me.
Keep me safe from harm, and ward off evil,
As I will, so mote it be.”
- The Protection Charm will take effect immediately, creating a barrier of magical energy around the area that will protect it from harm.
To break the charm, simply recite the incantation again, reversing the words.